With a startup spirit, curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Controllership Finance - Management Trainee.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing Finance activities. You will liaise with various teams, and deliver to ensure accurate solution. You will collaborate with team and ensure streamlining of existence process and remove NVAs from process. You will also need to mentor the new hires in the process.
What You Will Do
- Preparing schedules of accrued liabilities and accounting entries booking it in ERP.
- Preparation month end BS reconciliations.
- Fixed Assets Accounting (additions, disposals, retirement, transfers).
- Intercompany ( recharges, netting, confirmations).
- Preparing audit schedules and handling audit queries.
- Perform SOX Controls related to the process.
- Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Variance Analysis etc.
- Handling queries of various partners.
- Review Bank and other Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Review and governance of BS open items.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Com/CA/MBA Finance.
- Ability to lead multiple activities and prioritize the same.
- Proficient with general accounting and closing and reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP with Essbase, Hyperion would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm