With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Materials Controller – Management Trainee – English.
In this role, you will be part of the Material Planning team and would be independently working to generate monthly and weekly forecasts starting from statistical forecast to final operations forecasts.
What You Will Do
- Examining goods for defects, storing merchandise, and keeping track of inbound and outbound materials.
- Maintains detailed records specifying the shipment or receipt of materials.
- Coordinate with plant for raw material stock count.
- Coordinates the movement of materials between department.
- Material planning, Materials Management (Design changes and run-outs), monitors and forecasts for replenishment .
- Maintain systems and processes aligned to business requirements.
- Supplier Relationship Management - Ensuring sufficient production of key materials and ensuring availability to meet production demand, with weeks of cover and SLA compliance .
- Material follow up to ensure smooth flow.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management/Engineering/Business or related field with relevant experience of work.
- Understanding of applications such as MS Dynamics as well as Advanced Planning System and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Good knowledge of ERP system.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong team skills - Collaborative management and working style.
- Ability to interact at experienced leadership levels in business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm