With a startup spirit, curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Inviting applications for the role of RtR Taxation Management Trainee.
In this role, we are looking for a strong SME with extensive knowledge of direct and indirect tax accounting concepts and should have managed a small sized team. You will be responsible for end to end tax compliance, accounting and reconciliation.
What Can We Offer:
- Work in a multicultural environment.
- Various trainings (technical & soft skills).
- Development opportunities in a growing multinational company.
What You Will Do
- Lead multiple partners.
- Lead a tax team which manages:
- Monthly tax compliance (Data extraction, preparation and filing of tax returns.).
- Timely payment of tax numbers.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Tax JVs.
- Tax and tax exemption certificates.
- SOX and Anti-Corruption Bureau compliance.
- Other Adhoc activities.
- Audit support.
- Data request from consultant and tax authorities.
- Tax verification.
- Tax adjustments.
- Ensure all tax activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Supervise results and ensure timely completion of each activity.
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MBA Finance/BCom.
- Candidates with Chartered accountancy qualification & relevant work experience in General Ledger.
- Relevant work experience.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel, Trintech, VAT Solve.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Great Plains.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Management
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm