With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Team Leader - Distribution - Management Trainee - English.
What You Will Do
- To monitor and control daily shortages according to company policies and procedures so that zero settlement can be achieved by Local Distribution Partners.
- To lead and manage the Local Distribution Partners output so that training requirements can be identified, and non-performance areas can be addressed.
- To continually evaluate and adjust actual performance against pre-set targets so that Customer service levels can be enhanced.
- To optimize Customer service within the team so that correct stock can be delivered to the Customer on time.
- To manage associates in a manner that allows contractual obligations to be achieved.
- To manage haulage activities in line with Company policies and procedures so that haulage standards can be achieved according to daily weekly haulage plan.
- Manage financial performance of LDP and debtors account.
- Inform decisions with regards to implementation of Local Distribution Partner strategy and best practices within all District
- Local Distribution Partner’s.
- Ensure that all legal health and governance control measures are implemented.
- Understand transportation requirement from various stakeholders.
- Plan shipments from plant to warehouse to customer basis the business requirement.
- Engage the stakeholders and manage changes efficiently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Any Graduate with relevant experience of work.
- Understanding of applications such as MS Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Knowledge Labour, Health and Safety Legislation.
- Good knowledge of SAP/ERP system.
- Any exposure with Warehouse Management system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong team skills - Collaborative management and working style.
- Ability to interact at experienced leadership levels in business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm