With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - And we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Treasury Accountant - Management Trainee - English! In this role you will provide broad support across Treasury with a focus on capital planning, analysis including extensive financial modeling and reconciliation of cash position. Coordinates daily cash process including reviewing all cash management transactions and maintaining account balances; coordinates new location setups and resolves banking issues.
What You Will Do
- Handle activities related to (Cash & Bank management, Credit/Debit Card Settlement, Cash projections, Payment process management, Investment management, Bank Reconciliations and maintaining financial records) as per SLA.
- Maintain and manage treasury files, bank records, financial logs and reports.
- Maintain, manage and update treasury databases.
- Perform End of the day cash and card payment reconciliation.
- To manage investment/borrowing accounts and create detailed reports.
- Consolidating all unreconciled/open items in the bank accounts and tracking for their resolution in timely manner.
- Drive the audit deliverables and timely submission of evidences in line with requirements.
- Prepare, update and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures and project related documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B.com).
- Hands on experience of SAP, MS Office and MS Excel is required.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Relevant Experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing Treasury/Banking Ops.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good Interpersonal skills to interact with Client.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Isando (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm