As an intern in Gensler's UAE offices, you will join our creative office environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity.
Please note that the start date of the internship can be flexible, however you must be available for a minimum internship duration of 3 months.
What You Will Do
You will have an exciting opportunity to work on projects as a fully collaborative member of a design team, participating in design charrettes and learning sessions focused on delivering a successful project for our clients, large or small.
In addition to hands-on learning, you will experience educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lunch & learn sessions, in house training and potentially vendor visits.
You will also enjoy the rich culture of our firm and the broader office community through a number of events and learning opportunities focused on supporting your professional licensure efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Architecture or Interior Design.
- You have completed your third year of an undergraduate program or first year of a graduate program.
- You are returning to your program after the internship and will be graduating within one year.
- You submit an online portfolio that demonstrates design process and innovative design solutions (PDF format with 2-4 work samples).
- Experience using Revit required, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 3D computer rendering skills (SketchUp, 3ds Max, and/or other modeling software).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Hand sketching ability a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Design and User Experience
Abu Dhabi (United...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm