As an intern in our Taste & Wellbeing Division at Givaudan’s Singapore office, you will be trained in Business Process Improvement methodologies associated with integrating new businesses through real life projects.
What You Will Do
You will report to Global Head of Quality Systems, Taste & Wellbeing who is based in Singapore. The role resides within the global Product Safety, Regulatory & Quality Assurance (PSRQA) function. Working with global cross-functional teams, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support on Portfolio Integration to fully integrate materials from new acquired companies into the Givaudan portfolio.
- Directly involved in the process of integrating customer documentation (Regulatory and Quality) from the newly acquired companies through aligning data, policies and statements from newly acquired companies into Givaudan’s system and processes.
- Examples of customer documentation - Technical Data Sheets, Regulatory Statements (Allergens, Contaminants, Ingredient declarations, etc.).
- Directly involved in project management, SAP implementation and change management process through executing dry runs in preparation for data, policies, and processes readiness to support SAP roll out on customer documentation related to the Quality and Regulatory domain.
Key Expected Learning Outcomes:
- A steep learning curve for you, helping you to gain knowledge, experience and networking opportunity with people across the globe of different culture.
- Learn fundamental concepts in Quality Management, Regulatory framework associated with the food ingredients business.
- Learn the management of customer facing documents expected by customers in the food ingredient business and the management of data, processes and documentation output.
- Learn project management and SAP implementation processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who needs a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to company?
Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- Students pursuing University degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or related Sciences such as Chemistry, Biology, Food Sciences, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related Sciences.
- It is an advantage if student has some levels of related working experience.
- Good technical understanding, computer, organization, presentation, oral and written communication skills are required.
- Good project management, data analysis and influencing skills.
- Inspiring - Motivating and encouraging others because we are more powerful as a group. Has enthusiastic, positive energy while working with others. Values working with the team and recognize it as an essential ingredient of our success.
- Challenging - Showing an entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, exploring new opportunities and question accepted practices. Actively seeking dialogue, exchange and debate in order to find the best path forward. Focusing on building true partnerships with customers, and challenging them constructively in order to develop the best solutions. Focus on the right priorities and good at problem solving.
- With Heart and Soul - Strong technical learning agility, have courage to take action. Takes responsibility for actions and act with empathy and humility.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives. You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm