Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible.
Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
- Support continuous Improvement Framework / projects being driven in production (compression operator reduction, Full cleaning and changeover improvement).
- To support preparation for Project implementation – Project Green line /other qualification in 2020 (support documentation preparation, OJT implementation etc.).
- Data tabulation - daily, weekly and monthly, performance tracking (OEE analysis, line observation).
- Documentation revision (line clearance, SOP, work instruction etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing diploma/degree in engineering, science or similar in operations related / technical such as Manufacturing, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- Ability to deliver clear communications and foster excellent working relationships with peers and management.
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process.
- Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Able to complete at least full 6 months internship starting December 2020 onwards.
- This role needs to work in production plant and will be based at Ulu Kelang.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm