Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges? With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
By joining GSK Consumer Healthcare as a Graduate, you will join a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to deliver better everyday health with humanity. It guides our choices and gives us direction. We play an important role in supporting people all over the world in managing their health and doing it in a way that makes personal, emotional connections.
We develop and market a portfolio of consumer-preferred and expert-recommended brands including Sensodyne, Centrum, Calpol, Voltaren, Grand-pa, Med-Lemon. GSK Consumer Healthcare fights every day for our consumer’s better health and wellness. Our ambition is to be South and Southern Africa’s most innovative, best performing and trusted consumer healthcare companies
Our commitment to you is to provide a strong beginning to your career. While you are helping people with better health and wellness, you will be gaining valuable work experience in a top multi-national company and building foundational leadership and business skills.
What You Will Do
- Support facilitation of Risk Management and Compliance Board (RMCB) meetings. Ensure decisions from the meetings are well documented and stored.
- Follow-up with Risk Owners on open actions.
- Document risk assessment outcomes in the CH Risk Repository. Build strong relationships with Risk Owners to identify risks that could adversely impact the business.
- Ensure that all local Standard Operating Procedures are up to date, in use, and stored in the local repository.
- Coordinate the Compliance training programme.
- Ensure courses are loaded into myLearning e-learning platform.
- Track completion of assigned training and regular reporting to Risk Owners/Business Owners and Ethics & Compliance Manager.
- Follow-up with leaners to ensure training is completed on time and escalate missed deadlines to Line Managers/Risk Owners.
- Work closely with Risk Owners and Business Owners to ensure smooth. implementation of management monitoring in the
- Local Operating Company.
- Track the completion of Management Monitoring as per the Annual Plan and reporting to the RMCB.
- Validate the testing conducted by MM Champions.
- Support the business during the IBM/Audit visits by ensuring all requested information and data is provided on time.
- Support the business in conducting the root cause analysis.
- Support the business in designing the appropriate corrective and preventive actions with reasonable deadlines.
- Ensure CAPAs are loaded in the various systems for tracking purposes.
- Follow up with CAPAs owners to ensure CAPA closure on time - Validate the implementation of the CAPAs.
- Support the business owners in doing the TPO in the right way, complete TPO actions/tasks through ongoing follow ups and tracking of overdue actions.
- Conduct TPO management monitoring.
- Promote ethical behavior and value based culture through encouragement of living our values and expectations and speak-up culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Law, Finance or business related field.
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills - The ability to connect people and ideas to deliver value to the business.
- Computer literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in your native language and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm