Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges? With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
By joining GSK Consumer Healthcare as a Graduate, you will join a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to deliver better everyday health with humanity. It guides our choices and gives us direction. We play an important role in supporting people all over the world in managing their health and doing it in a way that makes personal, emotional connections.
We develop and market a portfolio of consumer-preferred and expert-recommended brands including Sensodyne, Centrum, Calpol, Voltaren, Grand-pa, Med-Lemon. GSK Consumer Healthcare fights every day for our consumer’s better health and wellness. Our ambition is to be South and Southern Africa’s most innovative, best performing and trusted consumer healthcare companies.
Our commitment to you is to provide a strong beginning to your career. While you are helping people with better health and wellness, you will be gaining valuable work experience in a top multi-national company and building foundational leadership and business skills.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the contract management process including but not limited to review, tracking of agreements as well as working with procurement to ensure that tracked agreements are uploaded in the contract management system once signed by both parties.
- Resolve routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consult with the Legal Director when complex legal questions arise that require input.
- Conduct research on various topics of law as may be required from time to time, including but not limited to Advertising
- Standards matters, Competition Law, Employment Law, Consumer Protection, Data Privacy and Company Law.
- Review marketing and promotional materials to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Legal Director.
- Assist in resolving issues relating to Third Party oversight.
- Involvement in Projects that require Legal support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualifying Legal Degree.
- Articles would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills - The ability to connect people and ideas to deliver value to the business.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm