Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges? With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
By joining GSK Consumer Healthcare as a Graduate, you will join a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to deliver better everyday health with humanity. It guides our choices and gives us direction. We play an important role in supporting people all over the world in managing their health and doing it in a way that makes personal, emotional connections.
We develop and market a portfolio of consumer-preferred and expert-recommended brands including Sensodyne, Centrum, Calpol, Voltaren, Grand-pa, Med-Lemon. GSK Consumer Healthcare fights every day for our consumer’s better health and wellness. Our ambition is to be South and Southern Africa’s most innovative, best performing and trusted consumer healthcare companies.
Our commitment to you is to provide a strong beginning to your career. While you are helping people with better health and wellness, you will be gaining valuable work experience in a top multi-national company and building foundational leadership and business skills.
What You Will Do
- Product History for each product.
- Submission Management (Dates) (Pre-Reg & Post Reg).
- Approvals Management (Dates) (Pre-Reg & Post Reg).
- Ensuring there is an electronic dossier for each product that matches the hard copy.
- Receipt and tracking of all correspondence received from Medicine Regulatory Authorities (MRAs) for OSA.
- Updating and maintaining of trackers and databases with the current information.
- Filing of Correspondence received from OSA Medicine Regulatory Authorities (electronically and hard copy).
- Filing of Registration certificates received from OSA Medicine Regulatory Authorities.
- Tracking and processing of retention fees in OSA.
- Superseding and Auditing of OSA dossiers, ensure there is electronic and hard copy file.
- Documenting amendments for submission to OSA MRA on relevant trackers.
- Assist internal customers with product dossier information as required.
- Assist the OSA RA Manager with projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Controlling and maintaining the submission tracking log for OSA.
- Typing, copying, scanning, tabbing and binding documents for submission as required.
- Handling receipt of correspondence from OSA MRA and filing (electronically and hard copy).
- Management of all filing, copying and preparation of new product submissions and variations under the direct supervision of the OSA Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Management of events, variations and approvals for OSA.
- Understands and abides by GSK policies and procedures, conducts Management Monitoring.
- Individual Performer: Uses our values and expectations to drive actions and decisions, role models values and expectation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field.
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills - The ability to connect people and ideas to deliver value to the business.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm