GLG’s Chinese/ Mandarin Speaker Intern role is an exciting opportunity for university students looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or the financial services sector.
The internship is structured to develop your communication and teamwork skills, and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm.
What You Will Do
- Conduct industry research and reach out to Chinese professionals and experts best suited to participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels.
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems.
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Native Chinese and good communication skills in English+ Korean.
- Current university students or graduates/post graduates.
- Candidates who could commit 4/5 days a week for at least 3 months.
- Be thorough and have good attention to detail.
- Enjoy multitasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment.
- Experience in relevant industry research, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm