The Communications Unit is a part of the Office of the Director-General (ODG). ODG consists of four units namely - Governance, Strategy, Partnerships and Communications. The Communications Unit drives strategic communications to promote green growth and climate action and leads on the implementation of strategies and campaigns to engage with target audiences.
Why Be An Intern At Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI):
If you are thinking of entering the world of international organizations and green growth, an internship at the GGGI could be the ideal start for you. The objective of the internship is to give you a first-hand experience of the day-to-day working at GGGI.
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on GGGI’s current operational needs. GGGI welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
You will be given an opportunity to work directly with outstanding and inspiring Green Growth professionals, participate in workshops and meetings, and contribute to analytical work as well as innovative rethinking on sustainable green growth. Interns will be selected based on merit and cannot be children or siblings of current GGGI staff members.
We are looking for a talented individual to work with us in the Communications Unit to provide support for upcoming events by preparing and posting content to GGGI’s social media platforms, developing PowerPoint slides, and drafting GGGI’s weekly newsletter for both the internal and external audiences.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the preparation of upcoming events, including the Global Green Growth Week 2021 in October and a series of Blue Skies and Net Zero 2050 Campaign events in the lead up to COP26 in Glasgow in November.
- Drafting content on GGGI’s social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Creating social media postcards for events, workshops, and conferences.
- Drafting GGGI’s weekly newsletter on Mailchimp.
- Editing video clips.
- Drafting press releases.
- Developing PowerPoint slides for presentations.
- Supporting website management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Master's or in a Ph.D. program, or in the final year of a Bachelor’s program.
- Have completed Bachelor’s, Masters or PHD Degree in last 12 months.
- Are between a first degree and graduate school (gap year).
- Have experience with design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable.
- Have proven IT and technical ability, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have good Excel and PowerPoint skills and have some experience in SharePoint.
- Have excellent command of English.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm