We are looking for two talented individuals (one based in Seoul, Republic of Korea and another based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea) to work with us in the Papua New Guinea Country Program to support the design of an Inclusive Green Finance Policy for the banking sector.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to contribute to the drafting of a national green/sustainable taxonomy and support consultations with local financial institutions (including the central bank).
What You Will Do
Assignments will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting research on inclusive green taxonomies, policies, or frameworks in peer countries.
- Analyzing the current situation with respect to inclusive and/or green loans in Papua New Guinea.
- Identifying priority areas that the Inclusive Green Finance Policy should address.
- Coordinating meetings, preparing meeting minutes, and organizing/cleaning data.
- Any other PNG Country Programme related task as requested by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have an undergraduate degree.
- A (pending) Master’s in Agriculture, Business/Commerce, Eng. Lit/History/Sociology/Philosophy, Economics, Finance, Forestry, Statistics.
- Be engaged or recently engaged in academic study in a field directly related to the Institute’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Be based in Papua New Guinea or Republic of Korea.
- Job type:Internships
Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm