Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GlobalFoundries different? Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GlobalFoundries, we make things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
What You Will Do
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting of equipment to ensure success & survival rate to meet module goals.
- Tool owner to support Varian E500/AMAT Quantum/Axcelis GSD/ULTRA/VHE tool type and maintain Uptime above IE target.
- To maintain Metro tool as RSMAP-75 and Thermal wave (TP500).
- Follow SOP, carry out CAS per specification and execute good maintenance of support tool.
- Perform shift duties (12-hours or normal shift) to support the running of production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production floor / sub-fab / office and maintenance support areas.
- Ensure and follow good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering.
- Must be able to perform 12-hour shift schedule.
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm