Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GlobalFoundries different? Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GlobalFoundries, we make things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Our people bring this power to life. A diverse and global team representing the best in the industry, we are united by our dedication to excellence and our desire to improve and empower the world.
Project Objective/Purpose - Explore design automation, data analytics techniques and machine learning for operational efficiency.
- Using tools for data cleaning, preparation and mining to sift through data sets in search of patterns and relationships for predictive & perspective analytics to develop models to forecast weak points and for other future developments.
- Automated design and operational design checks in manufacturing environment.
- This project will involve the use of web-scripting (PHP, JAVA), programming languages such as Python and SQL, TCL/Perl and/or shell scripting's, MySQL Database.
- Data Visualization and Data Science tools such as Scikit-learn, Tableau, RapidMiner.
- This project will also enable the students to gain appreciation in advanced IC design flow using major EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Scripting skills in Perl, Tcl/Tk and Linux shell.
- Knowledge of database (mySQL or similar) and Python.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm