What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different? Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we make things that matter — from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Our people bring this power to life. A diverse and global team representing the best in the industry, we are united by our dedication to excellence and our desire to improve and empower the world.
What you will do
To investigate and perform preliminary engineering study on Probe Resistance with adequate data analysis knowledge to define and implement solutions for continuous improvement
- Documentation of these studies - data collection & analysis report.
- Developing of a good model to define the cleaning recipe (especially for newer probe card)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Science - Physic
- Able to work in Cleanroom
- Good data analytical skill - by statistical analysis
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Science
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm