Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GlobalFoundries different? - Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GlobalFoundries, we make things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Our people bring this power to life. A diverse and global team representing the best in the industry, we are united by our dedication to excellence and our desire to improve and empower the world.
Predictive Maintenance (PM) is required to ensure the health of the equipment is in good working condition to produce high quality wafers. However, the cost of upkeep to maintain the equipment is high with an increase number of equipment in year 2021.
The project is to analyze and breakdown on the usage of spare and consumable parts, find opportunity to optimize PM and projects to reduce cost of spare and consumable parts without deteriorating the quality of wafer produced.
Analyze and breakdown on the spare and consumable parts usage, find opportunity to optimize the PM and to reduce its cost.
PM optimization and cost reduction.
Deliverable / Intern Gain:
- Access to world-class semiconductor manufacturing cleanroom.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
- Experience in documenting futuristic training program.
- Build self-confidence and professional attitude while work in one of the best semiconductor industries in the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students enrolled in Material Science / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics course (Diploma).
- Team player, collaborative approach, resourceful and good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google (Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm