Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GlobalFoundries different? Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GlobalFoundries, we make things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Our people bring this power to life. A diverse and global team representing the best in the industry, we are united by our dedication to excellence and our desire to improve and empower the world.
Project Objective/Purpose - To automate new codes verification and testing for process controllers.
- Design and develop automation test suite.
- Test suite integration.
- Improve productivity for controllers' new codes verification process.
- Reduce maintenance work for test cases.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Java, XML, TCL Programming Knowledge.
- Semiconductor Process Knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm