Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different? Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we make things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Our people bring this power to life. A diverse and global team representing the best in the industry, we are united by our dedication to excellence and our desire to improve and empower the world.
FEOL device HCI & NBTI stress characterization and data analytics automation enhancement on MOSFET transistor
Project Objective / Purpose (Introduction):
Hands on experience semiconductor MOSFET reliability testing flow such as devices stress characterization and data analysis while exploiting the automation macro programming.
Student will gain knowledge about semiconductor MOSFET transistor device basic operation and how to characterize the device, understanding the reliability model build, inclusive of designing the stress condition matrix and analysis of the stress results, in order to assess the reliability performance of the device.
Through the data analysis process, student will be given the opportunity to explore the coding and automate the data analytics process. Starting from simplify the data preprocessing and data extraction, characterization curves generation, the automated data analytics able to enhance the team members high-quality and speed of analytics. e.g., using Microsoft Visual Basic Excel Macro and Python programming language.
- Understanding of reliability performance for MOSFET transistors in advance technology.
- To publish FEOL device tests’ stress characterization technical report (with respect to transistor length / transistor width / temperature / Vds / Vgs / Vbs biasing dependency) to spice modeling team.
- To develop macro or software program for data analysis automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical Engineering (EEE), Computer Engineering (CHE), Material Science & Engineering (MIE).
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE), Computer Science & Engineering (CE), Material Science & Engineering (MSE), Physics & Applied Physics (PAP).
- System Engineering (Electro/Mechanical System).
- Python programming language.
- Microsoft Visual Basic Excel Macro.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm