Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position will report directly to a Principal Engineer, who will also act as the mentor during his OJT.
The mentor will equip the trainee with basic understanding & concept of PM. The DIFF SM will still be the overall facilitator to oversee his training to ensure the trainee is able to meet Ops demands.
What You Will Do
Trainee will be involved in:
- Diffusion Orientation and nature scope of work.
- Familiarization of the Diffusion equipment toolsets.
- Support Engineers in projects.
- Support and carry out preventive maintenance programs.
- Support Total Parts Management program and SUBFAB program.
- Familiarization with the company logistics structure.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To learn and familiarize the DIFF Toolset, the nature scope of work and Quality/6S/Safety perspective.
- To perform Preventive maintenance on Diffusion tool sets.
- Able to perform TOTAL PARTS Management and SUBFAB program.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and assist in projects execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm