Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position reports to the Engineer / Lead Engineer / Principal Engineer / Section Manager Module Engineering.
The trainee will undergo training on an OJT platform and will be attached to a mentor or a leader. Trainees will be exposed to the Operational concepts to maintain the process tools stability, Quality and Safety aspects of the Implant manufacturing process.
What You Will Do
To meet Module goals by sustaining and improving equipment performance to achieve good PM success and survival rate.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Complete Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 for Varian tool types.
- Execute scheduled / special preventive maintenance (PM) as per PM schedule and specifications.
- Tool recovery and troubleshooting.
- Annotate to SPC and SEC OOC charts.
- Complete Level 1 and Level 2 for Axcelis, Quantum and Varian tool types.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm