Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position reports to Implant Process Manager/Section Manager.
Trainee will be undergoing minimum one-month line support training to get familiarize with operation in the production floor. After which, trainee will be attached to a mentor and start OJT. Trainee will be exposed to semiconductor process flow, with emphasis on implantation process as well as equipment (mainly on applications, theory of operations).
What You Will Do
Trainee will be taking full process ownership after a 3-month attachment to a mentor, subjected to passing certifications by implant management team.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To learn and perform lot disposition on processed/unprocessed lot as well as partially processed lots.
- To learn and perform hands-on beam tuning and machine operation, including the execution of split, and implantation of wafers.
- To create process recipes and perform tool-to-tool recipe matching.
- To be familiarize with various systems. This includes the use of quality systems and various in-house developed software.
- Understand business processes for MRB and PCRB.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm