Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position reports to Process Integration manager/section manager. The trainee will undergo a training on an OJT platform and will be attached to a mentor or a leader.
Trainee will be exposed to the Operational concepts to maintain the process tools stability, Quality and Safety aspects of the manufacturing process. Able to understand simple statistics and statistical process control (SPC) and react to situation accordingly. Investigate and follow up on inline and ET OOC/OOS issue.
What You Will Do
- To be part of the integration team in developing or transferring new processes to the fab.
- To understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production.
- To investigate into the root cause of inline and ET OOC/OOS issue.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Learn about Statistics and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Good wafer processing knowledge and semiconductor process flow.
- GDS layout / ET structures/IP/Transistor knowledge.
- Problem Solving and Decision-making Skill.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm