Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Characterization analysis and model playback of common source, common gate Front-End-of-Line (FEOL) FET devices and cascode power cell devices silicon data using various tool kits.
What You Will Do
The trainee will be involved in analyzing the DC/RF/mm-Wave and large-signal characterization of silicon containing various types of FEOL and cascode devices.
The primary objectives are to generate the scaling trend plots, correlate with the FET device behavior; perform correlation with electrical model simulations.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To be able to understand the device physics associated with FEOL FET devices and the device scaling trends.
- To learn the mechanics of electrical models' generation and simulation techniques with hands-on tutorials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree (Electrical and Electronics / Microelectronics Engineering).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Software programming skills in UNIX, LINUX and Windows environment.
- Hands-on experience with on-wafer DC/AC/RF/noise/large-signal characterization and de-embedding procedures using Cascade Microtech prober, Agilent’s PNA, PLTS etc.
- Familiar with RF characterization and modeling software such as Agilent’s ICCAP and ADS.
- Familiar or has worked on foundry’s PDK and usage for deep sub micrometer and/or nanometer TestChip tape outs.
- Experience in analog/RF circuit design and/or has performed RF device layouts using Cadence.
- Good knowledge of SOI and bulk CMOS semiconductor processes for RF technologies on 22, 28, 40, 55, 65, 130 and 180nm nodes.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm