Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position reports to YE Manager/Section Manager.
The trainee will undergo training on an OJT platform and will be attached to a mentor or a leader. Trainee will be exposed to the Operational concepts to maintain the process tools stability, Quality and Safety aspects of the manufacturing process.
What You Will Do
- To be part of the yield enhancement team to manage the yield systems and governance within the fab.
- To enable the smooth operations of improvement activities and systems enhancements.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To learn and understand tapeout flow for both advance (40-90nm) and mature technology (110-130nm).
- To identify improvement and optimization plans for NPI quality and cycle time.
- To execute programming languages (cadence, python, java, SQL).
- To define, retrieve and manage data in a database.
- To make use of statistics or probability that contributes to the modeling of data and obtaining results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm