As an Account Management Intern, you will assist various account teams that support clients fighting to mitigate climate change, end homelessness and improve health domestically and throughout the developing world.
What You Will Do
- Copy edit blogs, memos and briefings.
- Maintain, edit, and compile media lists.
- Search and compile media clips.
- Conduct issue research and analyze findings.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations.
- Draft blog posts.
- Additional tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field (or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program).
- Demonstrated interest in environmental and health-related issues.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Availability to work part-time (a minimum of 20 hours per week) or full-time from September 24, 2018 to April 19, 2019.
- Job type:Internships
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm