This role will first be doing a relocation in Denmark where he or she will join the Research & Development team there before coming back to the HQ in Weifang, Shandong. The acoustic engineer will mainly conduct high quality research, manage research projects, contribute innovative ideas, and communicate with managers and global acoustic colleagues.
- Conduct top notch research in the acoustic field and document results
- Exercise innovation in the acoustic field and generate new research projects
- Manage multiple research projects independently
- Communicate and cooperate with GM global acoustic colleagues
- Will graduate before June, 2018 preferred
- M.S. degree in acoustic field
- Chinese and English all can be used as working;
- Have good presentation skills and solution presentation skills.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.