We host a wide range of programs for university and graduate school students. Programs typically consist of technical and soft skills training, group projects and networking with our people.
Our New Analyst Program is a full-time program for final year undergraduate and graduate students. As a new analyst, you will learn about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills.
As a participant, you will:
- Learn about the firm and how we do business.
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to support our businesses.
- Have unlimited access to the training and guidance to help you prepare for the next level.
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The New Analyst Program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students from any field of study.
- Ideally suited to those with little or no work experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm