We host a wide range of programs for university and graduate school students. Programs typically consist of technical and soft skills training, group projects and networking with our people.
Our New Associate Program is a full-time program for individuals who have 2-5 years of experience and an advanced degree. As a new associate, you will be an integral part of our business and develop product-specific and function-specific skills and interact closely with professionals and clients.
As a participant, you will:
- Receive the tools needed for professional growth and career advancement.
- Encounter new opportunities and challenges that will prepare you for the next level.
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Our new associates typically have two to five years of work experience.
- An advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD, or LLM.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm