We host a wide range of programs for university and graduate school students. Programs typically consist of technical and soft skills training, group projects and networking with our people.
Our Summer Analyst Internship is an eight to ten week summer internship for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm.
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed.
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College or university students in their penultimate year of study.
Program Type: Eight to ten weeks
- Job type:Internships
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm