The Commodities Structuring Strats team works closely with the sales and trading teams to create solutions to complex or unique client problems for clients with commodities exposure. The team is an integral part of the transaction process involved from initial identification of client opportunities and pitching for transactions through to final deal execution.
The team covers all aspects of a transaction, from quantitative analysis and pricing through to legal and capital, across physical and financial transactions. The team covers the full range of corporate solutions from derivatives through to structured finance.
The position requires in depth knowledge of the commodities market. The new team member will develop solutions by utilizing knowledge of corporate liability structuring, financing and physical flows to provide innovative solutions to our client base. Frequent direct interaction with clients will allow you to provide world class service
What You Will Do
- Performing quantitative, financial and legal structuring for products and service
- Work alongside sales to enhance client relationships with the firm
- Build and develop new platforms and solutions for GS to broaden our product offering and risk management capabilities
- Credit analysis and derivatives pricing, including CVA/FVA, capital, and other relevant risk management metrics
- Working closely with senior salespeople and traders to provide ideas and solutions
- Cross commodity work will be required across Goldman Sachs broad diversified business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-driven and smart individuals who look forward to brainstorming on the appropriate derivative solutions for clients
- We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
- BS/MS in a scientific field – Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Programming in at least one language
- Language skills preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm