As part of this program, Residents collaborate with distinguished scientists from various Google AI teams working on machine learning applications and problems. Residents have the opportunity to do everything from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services used by billions of people. We also encourage our Residents to publish their work externally.
What You Will Do
- Work with research mentors to formulate research project(s) and/or novel applications) of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it in competitive venues.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Completed coursework in statistics, algorithms, calculus, linear algebra, or probability (or their equivalent).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Python or C/C++.
- Experience with machine learning; or applications of machine learning to NLP, human-computer interaction, computer vision, speech, computer systems, robotics, algorithms, optimization, on-device learning, social networks, economics, information retrieval, journalism, or health care.
- Research experience in machine learning or deep learning (e.g. links to open-source work or link to novel learning algorithms).
- Open-source project experience that demonstrates programming, mathematical, and machine learning abilities and interests.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm