Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
What You Will Do
- Analyze, identify, and prioritize the Portfolio team's account leads and activities to proactively identify multiple opportunities and present strategies or suggestions to advertisers. Improve their campaigns' performance and optimize opportunities from existing Google Ads advertisers through consultative approaches via email or phone.
- Create keywords, ad groups, account structures, and budget recommendations designed to grow account potential and add advertiser value. Manage high-trusted relationships with key advertisers and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage strategic partnerships to add value to our advertisers' business and grow their accounts.
- Be accountable for the team's quarterly goals and communicate effectively with customers in the Korean market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- One year of experience or interest in sales, customer support, or account management preferred.
- Experience in Google Ads account management, managing advertising and media campaigns preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying high attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Feb 2021, 6:00 pm