The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines who have effective analytical skills and the ability to help Google clients and users to get the most out of their advertising efforts and out of our products. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are interested in client service, project management and communication. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude.
Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills, and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
What You Will Do
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 6 month paid, full-time internship.
You will be assigned an intern manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's or Master's program.
- Be able to complete 6 months of internship at Google Seoul office.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm