The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines who have effective analytical skills and the ability to help Google clients and users to get the most out of their advertising efforts and out of our products. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are interested in client service, project management and communication. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude.
Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills, and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's or Master's program.
- Be able to complete 6 months of internship at Google Seoul office.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to show motivation and an independent thinker.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to manage highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm