STEP is a development program committed to addressing issues surrounding diversity in our company and in the technology industry, and as such students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry will receive priority in the selection process. This group includes women, ethnic minorities and students with disabilities.
Students majoring, or intending to major in computer science or related technical fields are encouraged to apply.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. STEP is intended to be an educational program designed to counteract some of the structural inequality of opportunity around existing computer science and technical education.
As a STEP Intern, you will work with a team of Googlers and will be mentored by a Google Engineer to guide you through your internship. Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of each student. Internship Duration: 12 weeks.
Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program.
- Have completed one or more Computer Science-related courses.
- Currently enrolled in a program majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or a related field.
- Programming experience in Java, Python, C and/or C++.
- Ability to complete a 10-12 week program between June and September 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm