As a Privacy Engineer, you will lead the creation of product privacy guidelines, design review, privacy audits, risk analysis and application-level vulnerability testing across Google products. In this role, you will analyze software designs and implementations from a privacy and UX perspective and work to drive privacy best practices across the company.
You will develop technical solutions to help mitigate privacy vulnerabilities and advocate for strong privacy design across Google. You will also connect with academic/trade privacy research communities to share new ideas and learn from others.
You will work closely with other software engineers, product managers, legal and policy teams to build new features and work on critical efforts. You should have a passion for privacy and user choice, along with a good understanding of security infrastructure, design analysis, and research experience.
What You Will Do
- Analyze software designs and implementations from a privacy and UX perspective.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate privacy vulnerabilities.
- Apply strong privacy design across Google.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Privacy Engineering, or a similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Privacy Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- Experience in privacy engineering, data privacy, or applying privacy research and practices to real-world problems through projects or coursework.
- Experience interacting with diverse technical or non-technical groups, either in an academic or organizational setting.
- Understanding of technical privacy issues and experience with the software development lifecycle.
- Patience and negotiation skills with a track record of achieving good user outcomes.
- Ability to communicate across disciplines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Sunnyvale (United States...
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm