Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information on a massive scale and extend well beyond web search.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
What You Will Do
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large scale problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including software development.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to - Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Experience with one or more of the following - Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
San Francisco (United...
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm