This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for a full-time internship, minimum of 20 weeks from August - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Team:
The Marketing Team in Singapore handles brand awareness, social engagement and lead generation - attracting quality candidates that help us attract our multiple stakeholders. Be part of a passionate team, who is responsible for shaping and delivering marketing strategies that drive user growth and app usage.
Join creative thinkers, problem solvers, and data analysts to create innovative campaigns that go beyond moving people from A to B, to cementing the Grab brand as a love mark in South East Asia.
We have exciting internship opportunities available in several teams, including GrabCar, GrabFood, GrabAds, Grab for Business, Grab Financial Group, Customer Experience and many more!
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, New Media, Marketing, Journalism, Business, Data Science, Analytics or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad.
- You should be able to commit full-time from August to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks.
- You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You should have a working knowledge of using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva and Excel (VBA/Macro if possible).
- The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential.
- Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Data Science...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm