This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available from at least 20 weeks from July to August 2021 for internship.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Team:
The Compliance Team in Singapore is committed to build the compliance framework, set policies and assist in creating SOPs to meet regulatory requirements here at Grab.
We’re constantly evolving and improving our work processes to strategize and communicate our stakeholders more effectively. Based in our regional headquarters, our team is focusing on supporting regional compliance function and to set regional framework across Grab lending.
This is a high pace and high stakes environment which will you push your limits but a team who will be with you every step of the way!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time student majoring in Law or Business Management or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- You are enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad.
- Be able to commit full-time from July to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time, presentation and project management skills.
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Compliance, Law, Management
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm