This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available from at least 20 weeks from July to August 2021 for internship.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Design team follows a simple philosophy - our design must be well thought through, our products must be useful and delight our customers all while enhancing their lives. Our humble user experience practitioners come from different parts of the world and have different backgrounds, such as engineering, content strategy, industrial design, architecture, psychiatry, printing etc. We believe diversity enables innovation.
We have exciting internship opportunities available in several teams, including Product, GrabAds, Corporate, GrabFood, Transport, Insights & Growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time students majoring in Communications Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Design, Multimedia or other related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- You are enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad.
- Be able to commit full-time from July to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks.
- A good team player with a positive working attitude.
- Has foundational skill and sense on UI/UX design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint Animation) and Keyframe Editing.
- Knowledgeable in Design Thinking, Product Research, Prototyping and Design QA.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm