This opportunity is only for students who are available for a minimum of 20 weeks from July - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Finance team at Grab is part of the organization’s core foundation, ensuring that we are effectively managing, reporting and raising capital to drive the company's growth and business activities. The support they render is paramount in the success of our collaborations, partnerships and operation projects by strengthening our business processes.
Interns in Grab Finance can expect to be placed within one of the teams in finance, including Country Finance, Financial Control, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Treasury, Procurement etc.
Most importantly, successful candidates will have the opportunity to contribute to the team’s infrastructure, identify potential places of optimization, and understand the way Grab’s Finance department operates in the dynamic industry of technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time students majoring in Accounting, Finance or a related major, seeking a matriculated internship.
- Enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad.
- Be able to commit full-time from July to December 2020, for a minimum of 20 weeks.
- Candidates should have a grasp of fundamental accounting and finance principles and concepts.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Good at Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of software (SQL/Python) may be an added advantage.
- Candidates with prior internship experience in Accounting Firms or Corporate Finance departments may have an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm