This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for a full-time internship, minimum of 20 weeks from July - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
The People Operations (Pops) team strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Grab has revolutionized transportation & financial inclusion in SEA. We serve to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Grabbers.
If you are keen to join the Recruitment, People Strategy, Learning & Development team at Grab, Apply now!
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Business, Economics, Management or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad.
- You should be able to commit full-time from July to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks.
- You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential.
- Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Management
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm