This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for a full-time internship, minimum of 20 weeks from July - December 2021.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change?
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a forward-looking team that's actively shaping the future of technology and society in Southeast Asia.
Grab’s Public Affairs team builds partnerships with governments in support of national policy agendas, engage constructively with government and other stakeholders on public policy discussions, and drive initiatives to harness the positive potential of technology to create impact in Southeast Asia
What You Will Do
Support strategy implementation for Grab’s public affairs teams:
- Work with Grab’s regional and/ or country public affairs teams to analyze and provide insights on public policy issues, develop positions and recommendations to advance Grab’s social mission.
- Develop and execute strategic action plans and initiatives related to Grab’s public affairs objectives.
- Coordinate and work with other teams at Grab to develop and execute public affairs-related plans and initiatives.
Support Grab’s thought leadership efforts on public affairs:
- Support research on public policy issues that are at the intersection of technology and society.
- Work with other teams at Grab to develop and execute campaigns that drive thought leadership in our markets, e.g., planning of dialogues and roundtable discussions.
- Develop various thought leadership collateral and materials, e.g., policy position papers.
Develop partnerships with government, community and private stakeholders in support of Grab’s public affairs and thought leadership work:
- Coordinate between external partners and internal teams to execute on partnership initiatives.
- Research and synthesis of key insights applicable to business.
- Structuring key messages for target audience.
- Project management skills.
- Communication skills - written and verbal communication.
- Able to understand / identify business impact from policy topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available from July - December 2021.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in policy issues that relate to the technology industry and Grab’s business.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a strong self-starter and proactive attitude, with the ability to work through constraints and deliver high-quality results.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure and can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about making a positive impact in Southeast Asia.
- Undergraduate or Master’s student in either of the following - Public Policy, Business Admin / Management, International Relations, Economics, Communications, Marketing, Political Science, Social Science, or other relevant courses.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Economics, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm