We believe in developing mutually beneficial regional collaborations with corporate partners to enhance our service offerings and positively impact the lives of Grab’s consumers, merchants, and driver/delivery partners. We have individuals on the team working on different projects, but we all have a common mission to develop strategic partnerships that are critical to the success of our everyday everything app.
The team mainly drives strategic partnerships that have a regional impact across multiple Grab verticals, such as transport, food, payments, rewards and various super-app services.
As part of our team, you will have high visibility with multiple Grab stakeholders and through interactions with them, get an organization-wide perspective of what drives various teams forward.
What You Will Do
- Project Management: Supporting the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration.
- Evaluate Strategic Partnership Opportunities: Performing a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis, from competitive analysis, market and impact sizing to running revenue projections.
- Presentation: Good eye for creating visual aids and infographics for partnerships proposals.
- Supporting relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking: Having the ability to utilize mental frameworks/models to drive commercial objectives.
- Communication: Being clear, concise and proactive.
- Teamwork: Active listening, ideas bouncing, are highly encouraged.
- Time Management: Understanding the various needs or tasks and prioritizing them accordingly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time student with a passion to solve real world problems – open, but not limited to disciplines in Business, Finance, International Relations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Project Management skills and communications skills; able to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint / Word skills - You will create presentations, do market/impact sizing, make business projections, and support with proposals to prospective partners.
- Analytical – Ability to generate, analyze and derive insights from data.
- Balanced thinker and doer - Strategizes thoughtfully and executes effectively. We like to move fast, so should you.
- Curious - Approaching opportunities with fresh but commercially grounded perspectives.
- Highly organized - You'll be juggling and managing multiple projects in the same duration.
Period of Internship - 6 months duration between July 2021 - Jan 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm