At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Cyber Security (CyberSec) team mission in Grab is to “Secure and protect Grab’s assets, operations, and brand from cyber-attack by providing the right level of cyber security in an unobtrusive but highly effective way.”
As such, the team is responsible for ensuring that the organization’s staff, policies, processes, practices, and technologies proactively protect, detect, and respond to any security threats to Grab as a company, its products, and partners.
Get to know the Role:
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
What You Will Do
- Ensure cybersecurity regulatory and compliance requirements are addressed and documented in policies.
- Develop and maintain a cybersecurity policy library which will be easily accessible to all Grabbers and educate them on the policies.
- Roll out cybersecurity policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensure cybersecurity policy exception procedure is followed and reduce the number of exceptions.
- Develop a common control framework for cybersecurity.
- Planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit support and security assurance engagements/ projects to ensure smooth delivery of information between cybersecurity function and auditors.
- Liaise with multiple business and engineering stakeholders to facilitate discussions with audit teams and provide advisory inputs in relation to management responses to ensure feasibility in terms of implementation and timeline.
- Act as project manager for various cyber security assurance engagements/projects.
- Improve IT audit support and remediation processes & procedures.
- Understand how cybersecurity policies and audits are managed.
- Stakeholder management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available from Aug - Dec 2022.
- Undergraduate in n Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Basic knowledge in cloud/ data technologies, and analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Data Lake, AWS, Azure, PowerBI) is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm