At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
As Grab is expanding into a Superapp, we are constantly looking into recruiting fresh talent who are able to inject new ideas into the organization.
We are a small but mighty and collaborative team that strives to contribute to a forward looking and future ready Cyber Security - Cyber Assurance team. Currently, we are working to build a best in class cyber risk and controls assurance program at Grab, with a major focus on SouthEast Asia Cyber regulatory requirements.
Get to know the Role:
As a Cyber Security - Cyber Assurance risk and control assurance Intern, your responsibilities include providing cyber risk and controls advisory support, developing key cyber assurance methodologies and running campaigns to elevate Grab’s cyber security risk & control compliance posture.
You will be actively involved in developing a purposeful cyber risk and control assurance program that will help protect Grab’s brand from cyber-attacks. You will also get many opportunities to interact with the different stakeholders of the organization and hear personally from them the successes and improvements needed thus far.
What You Will Do
- Provide cyber risk and controls advisory support.
- Develop and enhance cyber risk and control assurance methodology and program.
- Support and advise stakeholders on the identification, assessment, treatment and monitoring of cybersecurity risk.
- Run campaigns and perform assessment to ascertain the effectiveness of cyber security control baselined against cyber security regulatory and policies requirements.
- Report and track cyber risk and assurance assessments, remediation activities and Key Risk Indicator (KRI) and Key Control Indicator (KCI) which are meaningful and actionable for individuals and executive management audiences.
- Take a hands-on approach and partner with team leads and managers to implement and adopt procedures and controls in accordance with cyber security policies.
- Learn how to run effective cyber risk and control assurance campaign.
- Learn international Cyber Security standards like ISO27001, NIST 800-53 etc.
- Learn South East Asia Technology Regulatory requirements such as Singapore MAS’s TRM, Indonesia MCI’s & NCCA GR/71.
- Help the cyber assurance team develop risk and control assurance methodology for Cyber Assurance Managers to ensure the process is structured and scalable.
- Stakeholder management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available from May to August 2022.
- Undergraduate in Computing - Information Systems.
- Proficient in Google Suite (GDoc, Gsheet) & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in Technologies will be preferred (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Microservices, Data Lake).
- Knowledge in Cyber Security Standards and domains will be preferred (e.g. MAS TRM, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, SOX404, SOC 1/2, Zero Trust, Data Governance & Security).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm