Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
The regional team is based in Singapore, and the role will require you to work hand in hand with our country marketing teams, regional creative teams and sales teams across Grab’s eight markets, focusing on the areas that matter most to our merchants and client-partners.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Be a part of developing and executing on a content marketing strategy for GrabAds.
- Market research on how other organizations have developed their marketing programs around their new products.
- Support in organizing GrabAds events.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Through organized and advanced marketing strategies, you will be able to learn how to integrate marketing with different business models catering to different audiences in the sales and marketing ecosystem.
- Stakeholder management and cross-team collaboration.
- Develop and execute events and activations with an eye towards the best customer experience.
- Learn how to develop case studies to showcase clients win.
- Develop and expand transferable skills, including computer, teamwork, communication skills and time management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Marketing or Business courses should apply.
- Experience in B2B social content, editorial and data storytelling preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as convey data insights and results with effective visualizations.
- Self-motivated learner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
Only for candidates who are available from Aug to Dec 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Design and User...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm