At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Foundations team responsible for cloud engineering and developer tools at Grab. We make an impact by building the automation and tooling that enable our platform and development teams to effectively and securely operate.
Our team is made up of DevOps and infrastructure engineers.
If you are looking for cloud infrastructure, DevOps, or DevSecOps opportunities, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role:
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
In return, you will get an opportunity to expand your skills into a number of different areas - from systems administration through to backend coding, integration with vendor systems, cloud automation and security, SRE and more.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Manage and support DevOps platforms that include Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- You will be responsible for automating common cloud operations.
- Develop and deliver automation scripts using Jenkins/Ansible/Python.
- Manage and automate tasks whenever possible.
- Build continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline (CI/CD).
- Collaborate closely with internal teams.
- Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward together.
- Learn and work on the latest DevOps trends and technologies.
- Understand and work on a scalable cloud setup.
- Gain exposure by working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
- How to identify and automate repetitive and error-prone manual developer tasks.
- Learn how to break down and prioritize assigned tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Information Technology/Science or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- Having a Positive attitude and can-do spirit are critical.
- Having previous experience in Engineering or other related fields may be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm